Around half the practices in the UK are accredited under the RCVS voluntary Practice Standards Scheme, which quality assures practices and their facilities.
Some practices choose not to be inspected and accredited. Accredited practices, like ours, display the RCVS Accredited Practice logo which is your guarantee of top quality care – even when you have to leave your pet with us.
The RCVS Inspectors check everything from who is caring for our pets on site overnight, to how we treat our clients and how we monitor and audit our patient care. We are checked at regular intervals and have ‘spot’ checks from time to time.
As well as being RCVS Accredited, we have also achieved Silver Cat Friendly Clinic status from the International Society of Feline Medicine. This recognises our efforts to make veterinary visits less stressful for cats and their owners through having separate waiting areas and wards, as well as other cat friendly initiatives.
The experience our clients and their pets have when we are caring for them is so important to us. We are really pleased that :
- over 99.8%* of clients said our vets listened to their concerns, examined their pet, and explained things clearly
- over 99.4%* of clients found our welcome team, nurses and pet health counsellors knowledgeable and courteous
- over 99.5%* of clients said they found our premises clean, odour free, safe, and professional in appearance
- over 96.1%* of clients said they we seen on time or within an acceptable time frame
- over 97.8%* of clients said they received value for the fees they paid
- over 99.4%* of clients would recommend us to others
Some of our clients comments are shown below.