We all recognise that veterinary care is not free.
In recent years a number of ‘Health Plans’ have been developed. These generally involve setting up direct debit payments to your vet in return for cheaper routine preventative treatments such as flea and worm control and ‘percentage reductions’ on certain treatments. It is difficult to calculate the benefits of joining a ‘Health Plan’.
At West Bar Veterinary Hospital do not operate a ‘Health Plan’ but aim to help you with costs of veterinary care. Our experienced team will help you make the right choices for you and your pet.
- We strongly advise our clients to consider a good insurance policy for to cover their pets for illness or accident. We can give you guidance on this – just ask.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to make a claim on your pet insurance , we provide our clients with a ‘Free Claims Service’. Many vets charge for this service – some as much as £25 for each claim form. These fees are not recoverable from your insurer.
- We offer our ‘Protect for Life’ Vaccination Plan for £98 to help with annual check up and booster costs.
- We supply a large range of quality pet foods and ‘prescription diets’ (including Hills, James Wellbeloved and Purina) to hundreds of our clients every month – at very keen prices. We can also give you very specific feeding advice ‘tailor made’ for your pet.
- We offer a range of ‘loyalty discounts’ on medicines for pets on long term treatment.
- We always have a range of attractive offers for regular flea, mite and worm control.
- And if you are at all worried about parasites like fleas, mites and worms – you can book a free consultation with one of our vets to discuss your concerns and recommend the best way forward.
Clients have told us that our arrangements offer better value for money than ‘Health Plans’ available elsewhere.
To find out more – get in touch!