Dr Clive Madeiros BVetMed MRCVS – Veterinary Expert Witness
Dr Madeiros, the Senior partner of the West Bar Veterinary Hospital Partnership and the managing director of the West Bar Veterinary Hospital Ltd, has been in mixed general practice for over 36 years, since qualifying in 1979.
Dr Madeiros has particularly extensive expertise in farm work, ratites (ostriches), avian incubation and commercial poultry. He is a UK Government Official Veterinary Surgeon and RCVS Riding School Inspector.
He has been undertaking expert witness work for 22 years, writing 6-12 expert reports a year and attending court when necessary, covering:
- Animal Welfare
- Animal Welfare Act 2006
- Professional Negligence
- Farming related veterinary problems – up to and over £1m claims.
He is a member of:
- British Veterinary Association
- British Small Animal Veterinary Association
- British Equine Veterinary Association
- Pig Veterinary Association
- British Veterinary Poultry Association
Dr Madeiros is listed in the UK Register of Expert Witnesses
If you require a Veterinary expert witness please contact: 07768 328 700