Our team of small animal vets have a wide range of interests and areas of expertise, and we aim to provide affordable care and advice with your pets health and welfare always as our top priority.
All our vets are approachable and eager to help and offer professional advice, whether you have questions about an ongoing condition or have just acquired a new pet.
The list below is not exhaustive but covers some of the more common services offered. If you have something else you require then we are more than happy to help – just give us a ring on 01295 262332 to discuss.
- Sick animal examination and treatment
- Neutering (including keyhole surgery)
- Dental work
- Ultrasound scanning
- Blood tests
- Skin problem investigation and management
- Lameness investigation and management
- Orthopaedic procedures
- Wound management
- Nutritition advice
- Parasite control advice
- Our own out of hours service