The origins of West Bar Veterinary Hospital can be traced back to 1880 when Mr Wood-Page started his practice known as the “Veterinary Infirmary and Shoeing Forge”.
Now, more than a century later, West Bar Veterinary Hospital is a modern mixed practice close to the centre of Banbury in North Oxfordshire.
West Bar Veterinary Hospital was purpose built in 1990 to comply with the stringent Hospital Standards laid down by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS).
In 1998 West Bar Veterinary Hospital was awarded membership of the BSAVA Practice Standards Scheme .
In 2006 West Bar Veterinary Hospital was accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as a Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, RCVS Accredited Farm Animal Practice and RCVS Accredited Equine Practice under the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
In 2015 we continue to operate to the highest standards in the UK veterinary profession.