We produce a monthly newsletter for our farm clients containing updates and seasonal advice. Below are the newsletters from the past 12 months to read or download, if you would like to sign up to receive our newsletter by email please contact the office on 01295 759191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 2017: Lambing KPIs, calving records and trace elements
- June 2017: Anthelmintic resistance, teaser rams and fly worry
- July 2017: Toxoplasmosis and TB update
- August 2017: Tapeworm cysts and Blakesley Show
- September 2017: Ram MOTs, pain relief in calves and calf pneumonia
- October 2017: Housing cattle, Challenge Sheep events and preparation for tupping
- November 2017: TB testing changes, Bluetongue virus and worming sheep
- December 2017: Antibiotic use, forage analysis and ewe nutrition
- January 2018: Calf health, sheep pregnancy scanning and sheep clostridial vaccination
- February 2018: Cattle abortion, ewe body condition scoring and preparation for lambing
- March 2018: #ColostrumIsGold campaign – all you need to know about colostrum
- April 2018: Cattle abortion, husk and worming sheep at lambing time
We also produce a quarterly smallholders newsletter, below are the smallholder newsletters from the past year.