From time to time we need new members to join our great team. Training and employment opportunities are shown below:
VETERINARY SURGEON (COMPANION ANIMAL TEAM)
An excellent opportunity to be part of the small animal team at our progressive independent 15 vet Veterinary Hospital in Banbury. Fully equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasonography, endoscopy,
laparoscopy, in-house laboratory and canine rehabilitation centre. Clinical freedom and further qualifications encouraged.
- Generous salary and CPD allowance
- 6 weeks holiday plus most bank holidays
- Subsidised maternity pay, pension scheme and directorship opportunities available
- New Graduate Support Scheme includes EBVM, Mentor and Essential Support.
- 1-in-5 weekends + 1 night a week on call with time off in lieu (backup provided for all on-call duties)
Apply to Julie Wickham, Practice Manager, West Bar Veterinary Hospital, 19 West Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9SA ,
Tel: 01295 262332