From time to time we need new members to join our great team. Training and employment opportunities are shown below:
SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARY SURGEON
An excellent opportunity to be part of the small animal team at our progressive independent 15 vet Veterinary Hospital in Banbury.
Our practice has been recently extended and refurbished. We have separate Feline/Canine
hospital wards, three prep / minor op rooms, two clean operating theatres, dental suite, separate waiting rooms and six consulting rooms. Our large light, and airy practice is fully equipped with digital CR and DR xray and dental DR x-ray, ultrasonography, endoscopy, laparoscopy, extensive in-house laboratory and canine rehabilitation centre. Clinical freedom and further qualifications encouraged.
- Generous salary and CPD allowance
- 6 weeks holiday plus most bank holidays
- Subsidised maternity pay, pension scheme and directorship opportunities available
- New Graduate Support Scheme includes EBVM, Mentor and Essential Support.
- 1-in-4 weekends + 1 night a week on call with time off in lieu (backup provided for all on-call duties)
- Free off-road (controlled barrier) private staff parking at the main Hospital in central Banbury
Apply to Julie Wickham, Practice Manager, West Bar Veterinary Hospital, 19 West Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9SA, Tel: 01295 262332